[Nfbwv-talk] Braille Peer Tutoring Training

trish walker triwall25705 at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 15:16:00 UTC 2012

Dear Joyce,      Hey!  This is a different matter than the braille training project.  I wanted to give you a shout out.  We missed you at our chapter meeting.   Hope that you are feeling better from the flu.  We now have a P.O.  box for our chapter.                          NFB Love,                        Trish > From: joyceporter at suddenlink.net