[Nfbwv-talk] SEVEN WEST VIRGINIANS CERTIFIED IN LITERARY BRAILLE

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Mon Nov 12 21:02:01 UTC 2012

The October Superintendent's Update from the WV Schools for the deaf and the
Blind included the following brief article about three of those who received
certification in literary Braille. I do not yet know who the other four
were.

Three WVSB Teachers Achieve National Certification in Literary Braille
On October 10, WVSDB hosted the administration of the National Certification
in Literary Braille (NCLB) test - a rigorous, national written examination
that tests an applicant's ability to read, write, and understand literary
braille. We are proud that the three WVSB teachers who took the exam all
passed with flying colors-congratulations Monica Morris, Kristin Witucki,
and Donna Brown!!