[Nfbwv-talk] Thank you PAC Contributors

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Thu Oct 11 16:44:07 UTC 2012

For those of you who have not yet read the Presidential Release for
October 2012, West Virginia is tied with Nebraska in PAC Plan rankings
at 39 and 40.  I want to thank our PAC Plan Coordinator, Marcus Soulsby,
and all of you who contribute to the PAC Plan for making this possible.

For those of you who do not know about the PAC Plan and would like more
information and/or if you would like to start a PAC Plan or increase
your monthly contribution, please contact Marcus as follows:

E-MAIL:  msoulsby at suddenlink.net

CELL:  304-206-4044