[Nfbwv-talk] blind user with question

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Fri Oct 26 16:19:40 UTC 2012

Hi Darren,

This person might want to contact the makers of the different screen
reading software to see if they have ever had this question from their
customers.  Maybe they know of someone with whom he can talk.  I would
also recommend that he call our national office at 410-659-9314 to see
if they know of someone who works in this field.

Charlene