[Nfbwv-talk] FW: blind user with question

Darren Burton dburton at afb.net
Sun Oct 28 22:47:06 UTC 2012

Thanks Dave.  I'll pass the info on.

Darren

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbwv-talk [mailto:nfbwv-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 3:35 PM
To: NFB of West Virginia Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Nfbwv-talk] FW: blind user with question

There is the Wireready line of products from David Gerstmann www.wireready.com

They have a full line of software products from sales to DJ, to automation to newsroom, and they are widely used by radio reading services, many of whom have blind operators.

I have also heard that Enco is at least partially accessible, I know they have done accessibility work, but don't know where they presently are in the process.

Dave.  I'll pass the info on.

DB