[Nfbwv-talk] (no subject)

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Mon Apr 22 19:57:52 UTC 2013

Dear Federation Family,

Please read the below message from Anil Lewis.  If you have not yet gone
online to sign the petition, I would like to encourage all of you to do
so.

Thank you.

Charlene

Affiliate Presidents:

We cannot seemed to break the 2,000 signature mark for our Fair Wages
petition.  WE are currently at 1,972 signatures.  I am respectfully
asking, regardless of your participation so far, that each affiliate
attempt to get an additional 50 signatures added to the online petition
by the end of the week.

The website is:

https://nfb.org/civicrm/petition/sign?sid=1&reset=1

Thank you,

Anil

Mr. Anil Lewis, M.P.A.

Director of Advocacy and Policy

"Eliminating Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities"

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place

Baltimore, Maryland   21230