[Nfbwv-talk] Mark Robertson, Huntington Chapter member also hospitalized

Brad Hodges hts25701 at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 20:56:27 UTC 2013

Federation Family:

I had no sooner finished reading about Buck's situation when I received
a call from Mark Robertson reporting that he was admitted to St. Marys
Hospital, following some concerning blood work while at his regular
dialysis session.

Mark sounded good, and told me that he is planning to take advantage of
this down time, and unlimited cell time to contact sponsors for various
Federation activity's. He did not know how long he will be in hospital.

Please keep Mark in your thoughts and prayers along with Buck, and all
our family who is ill.

Best,

Brad Hodges