[Nfbwv-talk] Memorial Planned for Buck Saunders, Thursday at 6:00

Brad Hodges hts25701 at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 18:57:53 UTC 2013

Federation Family:

We have just learned that a memorial service, with visitation and
fellowship to follow is planned for this coming Thursday evening. The
details are;

Thursday May 2
6:00 PM
   Beverly Hills Presbyterian Church
469 Norway Ave, Huntington
(304) 529-4651

The family invites all Bucks friends to attend the memorial and remain
after for a time of visitation and fellowship.

Huntington Chapter members who want to attend, please let me know if you
are in need of transportation or other assistance in attending.

I do not have information regarding memorials yet.

Best,

Brad