[Nfbwv-talk] ANNIVERSARY

Joyce Porter joyce.porter1 at frontier.com
Sat Aug 10 14:01:12 UTC 2013

When you guys celebrate number 25 we'll have to have a big party.  When you
celebrate number 50 we'll have a real big celebration and the key word is
big.  See how optamistic I am?  Hope you had some champaign; maybe we'll
have some at the convention for a belated celebration.  Glad your mom was
able to come.  How long will she be visiting?

Love you guys a bunch,
Joyce