[Nfbwv-talk] Happy holidays from Huntington

NFB Huntington Area Chapter nfbhuntington at aol.com
Sat Dec 14 17:26:20 UTC 2013

Fellow Federationists:

The Huntington Area Chapter just concluded our annual chapter
Christmas/Holiday potluck brunch. Good Federation fellowship was enjoyed
by all who could attend. Unhappily several of our regular members were
prevented from joining this year by health and family reasons. Still,
their spirit was very much alive and with us.

We are excitedly planning our technology series, Life After Windows XP,
which begins in January following our regular Chapter meeting.

On behalf of all of us in the Huntington Area Chapter, we wish everyone
a very safe and happy holiday.

Brad Hodges