[Nfbwv-talk] MORE REPORTING ON WVSDB

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Sat Feb 2 21:19:54 UTC 2013

West Virginia Public Radio's Eastern Panhandle reporter, Cecelia Mason, has
been doing a pretty thorough job of reporting on changes and proposed
changes at the Schools for the Deaf and Blind. Some of her most recent
stories have been consolidated into an extended comprehensive piece that
appears on this week's edition of the news magazine program, "Inside
Appalachia."

In case any of you would like to check it out, the repeat edition of "Inside
Appalachia" airs tomorrow (Sunday) at 6:00 PM on the statewide WV Public
Radio Network. You will probably know the appropriate frequency in your
area. I believe the program is also archived on the WV Public Broadcasting
web site at

www.wvpubcast.org

We in the NFBWV are following these events with considerable interest and
concern, and there will probably be some discussion at our upcoming board
meeting in March.

Ed