[Nfbwv-talk] MORE REPORTING ON WVSDB

Anita Adkins aadkins at atlanticbb.net
Sat Feb 2 22:06:58 UTC 2013

Hi Ed,

This is Anita Adkins. I remember when you were here at WVSB, I mentioned to
you I would be interested in joining a chapter here in WV since it is too
far for me to travel to and from Cumberland now. You had mentioned there was
a call-in number. Can you tell me whom to send dues to and also tell me how
to get involved in a chapter somehow? Please email me offlist at
aadkins at atlanticbb.net.
Thanks. Anita