[Nfbwv-talk] Another WVSDB Story

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Fri Feb 15 00:50:02 UTC 2013

I tried to send this once but it came back undeliverable, so if anyone gets it twice, it's the fault of cyber space, "(smile).

Please find attached the audio file of a story that aired this morning on West Virginia Public Radio's West Virginia Morning.  Debbie, would you please send this to the Alumni lists?

The intorductory text appears below my signature.

Karen McDonald

February 14, 2013 · With such a strong legislative focus on education and shortfalls in the state budget this year, it comes as no surprise that lawmakers and educators alike are trying to figure out how to give students the best education with the funds we have to spend, but that issue isn't just one for the counties.