[Nfbwv-talk] REMINDER TO ALL CHAPTERS/DIVISIONS

Marcus Soulsby msoulsby at suddenlink.net
Sat Feb 16 20:41:26 UTC 2013

REMINDER

As I have only received member dues ($1.00/member) from one chapter, I am
reminding each board representative to bring their dues to the board
meeting.  Please do not mail them to me as I will not have time to get them
taken care of before March 2.

Failure to submit the $1/member dues to the state from your chapter or
division could potentially result in contesting of your votes at the meeting
par the Constitution.

Marcus E. Soulsby

 <mailto:msoulsby at suddenlink.net> msoulsby at suddenlink.net

Learn more about the National Federation of the Blind at:

 <http://www.nfb.org/> http://www.nfb.org/

 <http://www.nfbwv.org/> http://www.nfbwv.org/