[Nfbwv-talk] Federationists in Huntington are excited to announceSpring Seminar

Sheri Koch slk5111 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:08:25 UTC 2013

I am honored and will be glad to if I am here.  No firm date or itinerary.

We are thinking the last of April so should be there,  I'll be sure to keep you posted and I'll definitely be on the agenda if I'm here.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwv-talk_nfbnet.org/hts25701%40ao