[Nfbwv-talk] Cash and Caring 2013 Toolkit

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Mon Feb 25 20:42:39 UTC 2013

Hi Joyce,

I have no answer for why you couldn't read the attachment.  I am cutting and pasting it below as follows:

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
Cash and Caring Committee

Funding the Federation Forever
2013 Toolkit

Ramona Walhof, Committee Chair
(208) 338-1595
ramona.walhof at gmail.com

Toolkit Contents

NFB:  Get More, Give More
Financial Expansion Projects:
•	Financial Expansion at State Conventions.
•	NFB of Idaho, Treasure Valley Chapter Bike-A-Thon: $15,000 gross.
•	NFB of Georgia Black Tie-White Cane Appreciation Banquet.
•	NFB of Oklahoma Chili Supper: $6,000 net.
•	NFB of Maryland Crab Feast.
•	Amazing Vacation Travel Raffle, NFB of Colorado: $17,000 gross.
Notes:
•	(Idaho) Letter to Possible Sponsors.
•	(Georgia) Sponsorship Opportunities.
•	(Maryland) Sponsorship Opportunities.
•	Benefits of Activities at NFB Jernigan Institute.
•	PAC Plan.

NFB: Get More, Give More

“You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give.”
   --Winston Churchill

The NFB gives so much of its expertise in blindness education and legislative efforts to change what it means to be blind every day—NFB-NEWSLINE®, free white canes, youth programs, community events, conventions, seminars, publications, and a strong voice for the nation's blind.  Enhancing the possibilities of the blind is this organization’s business, and sole purpose. And so, we all need to join the business of securing the assets to increase our opportunities.  To give more, the NFB needs to get more.  The NFB requires the resources to strengthen and broaden our dreams of true independence.  The NFB Cash and Caring Committee calls on our community to join us on the barricades of building a brighter tomorrow for blindness.

What is your community giving? The Federation way must be shared with our families, colleagues, peers, and believers in our cause.  We are often the reason for this belief in the Federation way.  The Cash and Caring Committee challenges NFB leaders to include financial expansion initiatives in our affiliate and chapter events.  Conventions, Meet the Blind Month activities, and chapter gatherings provide us with the opportunity to get more for the Federation.  Get more publicity.  Get more respect and understanding.  Get more money to do more of the empowering things that we do.  All who respect and come to know our hard work can give more toward paving new exciting roads toward independence.

We do not leave you alone to dream up these possibilities.  Funding the Federation Forever 2013 is the Cash and Caring Committee’s compilation of five successful options for chapter and affiliate events that will help to increase our profits.

The NFB Cash and Caring Challenge
The challenge this year is for affiliates to engage in major financial expansion projects. These events can be complex but, done well, they can be satisfying and profitable, providing valuable public relations for the NFB. To ensure that any major project will succeed in meeting some or all of its goals, you must identify enthusiastic members with organizational skills and some experience in planning large events of some kind. You will also benefit from recruiting skilled assistance from beyond affiliate membership. Whether you are raising money or educating the public, complex events require careful planning, a scrupulous adherence to your timeline, and a hard-working committee.
In the following pages we are providing key financial expansion projects from several affiliates as examples of profitable projects that current Federationists are leading today.  It is our challenge for all affiliates and chapters to lead one of these events, or create a new financial expansion project in the next year from which the profits can be shared with our national campaign.  Formal, banquet-style, and auction-oriented events promote the cause of the Federation while building up our treasury as well.  In addition affiliates and chapters can also apply for grants, sell products, and acquire various forms of sponsorships for a specific event like a bike- or walk-a-thon.  Evaluate these options, choose one, and help us fill the NFB treasury to fund the hopes and dreams that only we know how to deliver.
Examples of sponsorship requests and benefits of giving are also included in this toolkit. Feel free to utilize this information or contact the Cash and Caring Committee for additional details.
Richie Flores, Toolkit Designer
rflores at nfbtx.org

Cash and Caring Committee Members

Ramona Walhof, Idaho
Richie Flores, Texas
Carl Jacobsen, New York
Nijat Worley, Maryland
Ever Lee Hairston, California
Jeanny Massay, Oklahoma
Mark Riccobono, Maryland
Conchita Hernandez, Nebraska
Hoby Wedler, California
Chancey Fleet, New York
Scott White, Maryland
Lorraine Rovig, Maryland
Mark Turley, Utah
Jean Brown, Indiana

Financial Expansion at State Conventions

Most NFB affiliates do some financial expansion at state conventions.  However, this usually results in getting money from our members as opposed to outside sources.  While we never want to discourage members from contributing, there are more nonmembers than members of the NFB, therefore we can make more money if we get a large percentage of it from nonmembers.  If we plan ahead, we can do this very well at the state level.  Most of our state conventions are impressive events with good programs, excellent speakers, high enthusiasm, and a variety of activities.  There are several ways we can incorporate financial expansion into these events. Here are some ideas on how to benefit the community and the NFB at the same time.

1.	Exhibitors should be requested or required to pay for space in our exhibit rooms.  They can be named in our printed programs, listed on our websites, provided some tickets to our banquets, and invited to speak to seminars or on the agenda.  All this is valuable PR for them.
2.	Local businesses should be invited to sponsor the convention.  They can be given recognition on our websites and in our programs, as well as in an announcement at the convention itself.  They can be invited to send staff and/or family members to our banquets.  This means they may participate in any fundraising that goes on there.
3.	We can have live or silent auctions at our banquets.  Of course the auction must be secondary to the main speaker and the awards, but it can raise several thousand dollars.
4.	Banquet ticket sales:  We should invite public officials, volunteers who work with us, friends and family members to our banquets.  It is a festive and enjoyable evening and will help strengthen relationships at all levels.  It will also make it possible for more people to participate in any fundraising that occurs at the banquet.
5.	We can sell ad space in our convention programs.  Today, it would make sense to include announcement of this on our websites along with the program.  Some states have raised several thousand dollars by this means.

6.	Scholarships are often funded by grants.  Grant donors should be invited to the banquet.  Most will want a report after the convention to learn about the scholarship winner.
Drawings, talent shows, plays, bake sales, and anything else you can think of is fine.  Of course, we don't want financial expansion fundraising to detract from other things at conventions.  Therefore, we should incorporate it where it fits, thereby adding to our conventions.  We need money in state affiliates and chapters.  However, the money that does the most good for the largest number of blind Americans is what we have at the national level.  It takes minimal effort to incorporate these supplements into pre-existing events, and the results are nothing but good.

Questions or concerns about the following fundraiser planners can be brought to the chairperson or any member of the Cash and Caring Committee.

NFB of Idaho, Treasure Valley Chapter Bike-A-Thon
Financial Expansion Planner

1.	Schedule the date and time of the event up to one year in advance.  Design an approximate route for the ride. Announce the event on your website, and in any other media you deem necessary.  Post updates from time to time as the big day approaches. This will raise anticipation as well as funds.
2.	Prepare sponsor requests in early November of the year prior to the event. Mail, email, and deliver them to potential donors, companies in medical professions, sports equipment and apparel businesses, and to other companies with whom you do business.  Follow up with each until you receive a check or a definite "no."
3.	Have your preregistration process ready to go as early as possible, at least three months before the event.  For large events, it is very wise to have both online and snail-mail options, or you may lose registrants.
4.	Design and distribute posters and flyers as soon as preregistration begins.  Advertisements must be visible and prominent on bulletin boards, well-placed on counters, and so on.
5.	Don’t forget the Internet.  Put information about the event on as many websites as possible:  media, sports groups, businesses that might sponsor teams, etc.
6.	Contact other groups that may assist with the event, such as ham radio operators for communications, Delta Gammas, Lions, Key Clubs, etc.  Give them jobs and ask them to help recruit riders and volunteers for the big day.
7.	Plan, order, and solicit giveaways:  T-shirts or bike socks, prizes, items for goody bags.  A group can stuff and organize these things a week or two before the event.
8.	Recruit blind people to ride the back of tandem bikes and sighted captains to ride in front.  Create volunteer work assignments.  If some riders are not paying the registration fee, make sure this information is provided before the event to the registration and check-in officials.
9.	Plan food and beverages for water stops and lunch after the event.  Send out a press release a few days before the event, and pray for good weather. If weather is bad, go ahead anyway.  Your crowd will be smaller, but most riders and sponsors have already paid preregistration.
10.	 Have a good time. Thank all riders and volunteers privately, during the event from the platform, and in writing after the event. Post a final update for all your electronic followers.
General comments:  NFB of Idaho, Treasure Valley Chapter, has raised well over 15,000 dollars gross each of the last four years.  Our net profit has been between ten and twelve thousand each year.  We plan to keep a third in the chapter; donate a third to the state affiliate, and donate a third to the national treasury.  We vote on it every year because it makes the members feel good about it

Sample material: Idaho’s letter to possible sponsors – see below in Notes.

NFB of Georgia Black Tie-White Cane Appreciation Banquet
Financial Expansion Planner

Sponsored exhibits and walkathons are great, but sometimes you want to take things up a notch. Here’s an event that will promote the NFB and your chapter in a fun and classy way. Get out your tuxes and ties, boys and girls. It’s dinner time!

1.	Set a goal for the number of attendees you want. Decide on a minimum number based on your location, and any other factors you think might have an influence.

2.	Shop around for a venue. Consider your relationships with hotels at which your affiliate has had a convention or meeting for a start.

3.	Arrange banquet room rental, menu, and ticket prices. Keeping the menu simple helps: salad, bread, chicken, two vegetables, tea, and a dessert. Total cost of the room, meals, and gratuity generally is about $3,000. Use this figure to decide on the banquet ticket price.  A suggestion is to set the individual ticket price at $60. Fifty tickets would cover the $3,000. Your net profit comes from every ticket sold after the first fifty.

4.	Develop the event program. The title--Black Tie-White Cane--is catchy, but what does it really mean? Adopt the title and a descriptive tag line if you’d like one, and include it in the event description, banquet program, and sponsorship solicitation literature of each BTWC banquet.  Plan to honor substantial contributors, provide entertainment, present a ceremonial awards assembly, and have a keynote speaker included in the agenda.

5.	Host a reception with music while attendees network with one another, and then start dinner.  After all the formality, transition into a party with a variety of music and dancing.

6.	In conjunction with the banquet, consider conducting a silent auction. Try to obtain quality items for the bidding. Some NFB affiliates have developed a relationship with a local gallery that donates artwork crafted by people with disabilities. Set the minimum bid price at the cost of the item, and the NFB can receive any income above the minimum bid.

Sample material: Georgia’s Sponsorship Opportunities form – see below in Notes.

NFB of Oklahoma Chili Supper
Financial Expansion Planner

The first year we made approximately $3,500 after expenses.  Last year we made approximately $6,000 after expenses. The chapter voted for half of the funds to go to the scholarship fund for which the event was originally established and half to go to the chapter.
1. Determine the budget: consider location, printing and advertising, food costs, etc.

2. Set a	 date and secure location

3. Print tickets, flyers, and any other necessary materials.  (See #5 for additional printing)

4. Sell tickets, both at the door and via members beforehand.

5. Recruit sponsors.  (Sell ad space on event placemats. Use your imagination.)

6. Gather items for the auction.  (Movies, autographed baseballs, keep using that imagination!

7. Recruit volunteers.  Ask your sponsors, too.  Schedule who will do which tasks at what time.

8. Contact media: newspapers, television (Facebook, Twitter), anything to help advertise.  This attracts donations.

9. Schedule event execution.  What will happen and when?  Rehearse the day before.

10.	Breathe. Everything will go well if you have planned well.  Have a great event!

NFB of Maryland Crab Feast
Financial Expansion Planner

This event is held to gain donations for the NFB of Maryland Scholarship Fund, and has an average of 200 attendees.
1.	Choose an event theme and set a goal for number of attendees and amount of money to gather.

2.	Form a committee, and elect a chair. Chair duties include advertising, over-all coordination, and supervision of other committee members.

3.	Select a time and location. Consider requesting the donation of a location as a gesture of support.

4.	Choose food and style of the event. Crab feasts are rather informal, so the entire evening can be more relaxed in style.

5.	Advertise the event via ads in the community section of newspapers, flyers, leaflets, etc. Remember to maintain an online presence for the event as well. Sell tickets via chapter members and online, and price tickets sold at the door higher than pre-purchased ones. Encourage corporate participants to buy entire tables for their companies.

6.	Offer door prizes, raffles, and other incentives to attend. Space the drawings and any speakers to allow attendees to eat.

7.	Engage a keynote speaker who has benefitted from the NFB, or the specific program you are promoting. You may engage one or two additional speakers, if you wish, depending on the length of your event.

8.	Recognize any contributors to the event, such as location owners, in the event program, flyers if possible, and at the beginning and end of the event.

9.	Don’t hesitate to ask veteran event planners from other affiliates for tips, and remember to delegate.

10.	Enjoy the event! Indulge in food, fun, and your community, NFB and otherwise.

Sample material: Maryland’s Sponsorship Opportunities form – see below in Notes.

AMAZING VACATION TRAVEL RAFFLE
NFB OF COLORADO
Financial Expansion Planner

In 2012, our fundraising committee came up with the idea of holding a high
stakes vacation travel raffle.  We attempted to blend both traditional in-person
sales with Internet-based sales.

The first word of caution for anyone seeking to conduct such a raffle is to make sure that you are in compliance with state law.

In Colorado, to conduct a fundraising raffle, the sponsoring organization must hold a bingo/raffle license issued through the Secretary of State’s office.  There are several regulations that must be followed and some fees that must be paid.  For example, before we start selling tickets, the Secretary of State’s office must approve the format of and information contained on the ticket.  Additionally, we have to maintain a separate bank account for raffle sales.

We raffled off a $3500 gift certificate to a local travel agency.  Anyone from throughout the world was eligible to win, assuming, of course, that they purchased some tickets.  The winner of the certificate could use the certificate all on one vacation or break it out into a few different trips.  The certificate could be used to purchase air fares, hotel rooms, cruises, vacation packages, and anything else that the travel agency was able to sell.

We sold our tickets for $10 each or a person could buy three tickets for $20.  If someone gave us $40, they received six tickets.  If they gave us $50, they would receive seven tickets.  Consequently, it was a much better buy to purchase tickets in multiples of twenty dollars.

As I indicated above, we sold tickets in person through the traditional approach.  Our members took books of tickets and sold them to friends and relatives and returned the cash collected and unused tickets at the end.  We had one person in charge of signing out tickets and making sure we received all cash and unused tickets from those who agreed to sell.  It is very important to have someone who is very detail orientated to handle this task.

We also made the tickets available online through our website.  A person could follow the appropriate links and fill out a form to order whatever number of tickets they wished.  Purchases could be made using a credit or debit card and the individual purchasing the ticket received both an email confirmation and the ticket stub in the mail.  A person could order tickets online and choose to send in a check as well, but their name would not be entered into the drawing until we received the check.  At that point, we sent the person an email confirmation and the ticket stub in the mail.  It should be noted that we had to engineer an online form and a secure credit card service to handle the raffle appropriately.

We conducted the drawing at our annual banquet as part of the state convention.  The winner was not required to be present, of course.  After all, we sold tickets to people from all throughout America and a number of tickets internationally.  The winner happened to be a woman from Colorado Springs, Colorado, and she was not present at the banquet.

In its first year, our raffle grossed over $17,000 in sales.  We had approximately $4,000 in expenses which included the gift certificate itself and the cost of printing tickets, etc.  The net proceeds were used for our BELL Program and our NFB of Colorado Scholarship Fund.

I don’t have the exact breakdown, but well over half of our sales came through the website.  We encouraged our members to email everyone in their address books in addition to their friends and family.  For example, I sent out nearly 3,000 messages which resulted in hundreds of sales.  We also had limited success working with other organizations such as a local Lions Club.  We gave them a number of tickets to sell and they received half the proceeds of any tickets they sold.

For the first year, we felt that our raffle was extremely successful.  There are a number of things we think we can do better this year.  I am confident that we can double the number of sales in 2013.  This project takes a fair amount of work but has a high reward.

NOTES
Dana Ard, President,
Treasure Valley Chapter, NFBI
P.O. 2007, Boise, Idaho 83701
Ph (208) 336-5333 or (208) 867-7844
www.tvcblindidaho.org

Tax ID#: xx-xxxxxx

October 2012

Dear Sponsor:

Thank you again for your sponsorship of the Cycle for Independence in May 2012.  We very much appreciate you assisting people to meet the blind of their community.

The National Federation of the Blind of Idaho is the largest and most progressive organization of the blind in this state, and it has sister affiliates in every state of the nation.  The Treasure Valley Chapter (NFBI) is what brings blind people together in this part of the state.

In 2013, the date to save is May 18.

2013 Sponsor Levels are:
	Diamond Sponsor -- $1,000 and up
	Platinum Sponsor -- $600 to $999
	Gold Sponsor -- $300 to $599
	Silver -- $150 to $299

In 2012, we had almost 500 riders and over 80 volunteers. With funds raised, we:
•	Train newly blinded people on independent travel and other adaptive techniques
•	Assist blind seniors to live independently
•	Educate blind adults on opportunities for employment
•	Provide scholarships for blind college students
•	Assist blind people to learn about new advances in services and technology
•	Work to improve education of blind children

This year we want to list sponsors on our flyers.  If we receive your sponsor commitment by February 1, 2013, your logo will be on our flyers and posters.

We thank you in advance for your generosity in assisting the blind of Southwest Idaho.

Very truly yours,

Mary Symms-Pollot, Event Director
Cycle for Independence
(208) 867-7844

Ramona Walhof, Co-Chairman
Cycle for Independence
(208) 336-5333

NFB of GEORGIA
Black Tie/White Cane Appreciation Banquet
Sponsorship Opportunities
The NFB is a 501c (3) nonprofit volunteer organization of blind people speaking for ourselves. We capitalize on the donated services and professional talents of our members. All funds donated to the NFB are tax deductible and provide outreach, education, advocacy, training, and the other services necessary for blind people to obtain equality, opportunity, and security. With your help we train blind people in the leadership and advocacy skills they need to strive for full participation and self-determination.
$5,000 Prestige Honor Sponsor
•	20 banquet tickets
•	Website recognition
•	Full-page program ad
•	Commemorative plaque
$2,500 Dignity Honor Sponsor
•	10 banquet tickets
•	Half-page program ad
•	Commemorative plaque
$1,000 Independence Honor Sponsor
•	10 banquet tickets
•	Program recognition program ads
•	Commemorative plaque
All sponsor names will appear in the banquet program in recognition of their support of the NFB of Georgia and the true independence of blind people. Individual tickets can be purchased for $60 each. Sponsors can use them as rewards for employees who have demonstrated outstanding community service over the past year. Tickets can also be returned to the NFB of Georgia for use by blind or visually impaired people.

Annual Convention
Sponsorship Opportunities

When: November 9-11, 2012
Where: Doubletree
 210 Holiday Court
 Annapolis, Maryland 21401

Premier Sponsor: $2,500
This sponsorship level is exclusive to the first sponsor to secure this spot.
• An opportunity to address the convention of the NFB of Maryland (more than three hundred members in attendance plus a live Internet audience)
• One table (ten tickets) at the convention banquet (November 10)
• Full-page ad in the convention agenda
• Promotional announcement played every time someone logs onto the convention stream online
• Link to corporate website from www.nfbmd.org
• Promotion in NFBMD social media
• Exposure in the Braille Spectator newsletter (for one year)
• Two exhibit tables
• Opportunity to display corporate materials throughout the convention and/or provide premium items for distribution at registration
Independence: $1,000
• Opportunity to be promoted as a luncheon or seminar sponsor—for example, sponsor of the Parents of Blind Children Seminar
• Five tickets for the convention banquet (November 10)
• Half-page ad in the convention agenda
• Periodic promotional announcement during the convention stream online
• Link to corporate website from www.nfbmd.org
• Promotion in NFBMD social media
• Exposure in the Braille Spectator newsletter (for six months)
• One exhibit table
Equality: $500
• Two tickets for the convention banquet (November 10)
• Quarter-page ad in the convention agenda
• Link to corporate website from www.nfbmd.org
• Promotion in NFBMD social media
• One exhibit table
Opportunity: $300
• Listing under Convention Sponsors in the convention agenda
• Acknowledgement of sponsorship at www.nfbmd.org
• One exhibit table
Exhibitor: $150
• One exhibit table

Benefits of Activities at NFB Jernigan Institute
that affect all blind people
How many people, blind or sighted, have thought about the far reaching effects of the work that occurs at our national headquarters, the NFB Jernigan Institute, at 200 East Wells Street in Baltimore, Maryland?  It helps blind people of all ages, whether we are aware of it or not. Therefore, it is a privilege for us to help support this work financially, just as we take advantage of what occurs.  Below is a list of advantages that are coordinated or offered.

1.	NFB’s Independence Market sells aids and appliances at cost and sells or gives away literature about blindness and about the National Federation of the Blind.
2.	NFB-NEWSLINE® offers a free service of access to over 350 publications, a job-searching tool, emergency weather alerts, and personalized TV listings via the telephone for the blind and print-disabled to read.
3.	NFB writes and distributes literature for chapter development, conducts seminars, and answers questions to solve problems as needed by local chapters and state affiliates.
4.	NFB staff monitors national legislation affecting the blind, proposes new legislation, and coordinates the work of our annual Washington Seminar.
5.	NFB’s International Braille and Technology Center for the Blind evaluates technology for the blind, provides an answer line for personal problems, participates in exhibits of devices, and provides input to manufacturers of these devices.
6.	NFB monitors new developments in education of blind children, offers educational programs, and assists families and teachers.
7.	NFB maintains a large website providing information about the organization and blindness and has a meaningful presence in many other places on the Internet.
8.	NFB plans and conducts an annual convention which is the largest gathering of blind people in the world with countless activities of all kinds.
9.	NFB staff coordinates with other organizations that serve and represent the blind.
10.	NFB staff monitors and provides input to government service providers to the blind.
11.	NFB’s national president supervises and contracts for legal services and cases involving blind persons whenever possible.
12.	NFB conducts seminars for attorneys who deal with blind and disabled persons’ issues.
13.	NFB’s Jacobus tenBroek Library collects materials written by blind persons and about blindness and blind people and seeks to provide these resources to those who are interested.
14.	NFB writes and circulates magazines and other publications, such as the Braille Monitor, Future Reflections, Kernel Books, etc.
15.	NFB reads publications from newspapers, magazines, and the Internet about blindness and communicates to them developments concerning the blind.
16.	NFB staff assists chapters and affiliates with reports and tax forms required by state governments.
17.	NFB experts, under contract with the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, provide training and certification for Braille transcribers and proofreaders.
18.	NFB records and duplicates audio and video materials for the blind.
19.	NFB maintains www.nfb.org, over 160 special interest listservs (www.nfbnet.org), and comprehensive supplemental websites to emphasize Braille (www.braille.org) and education (www.blindscience.org).
20.	NFB’s Jernigan Institute in Baltimore serves as an impressive demonstration of competence and efficiency demonstrating the capacity of blind people.

Pre-Authorized Contribution (PAC) Plan

What are you giving? The Pre-Authorization Contribution (PAC) Plan offers individuals the simple opportunity to become a valued contributor to the movement.  Many of us have found work, education, and life thanks to the advocacy of the NFB.  All those who respect this kind of independence consistently participate in changing lives.  On an annual basis, please invite NFB Affiliates, Chapters, and Friends of the Federation, who have the means to give more, to begin or increase their PAC Plan.

The Cash and Caring Committee encourages participation in the PAC campaign. We can expand enrollment in our chapters, affiliates, peer networks, and communities to better reflect our size and importance as the Voice of the Nation’s Blind.
Designate a PAC Chair in your affiliate and chapters to sign folks up to have contributions to the National Federation of the Blind drawn automatically from a personal bank account each month. It is trouble-free and a reliable memory is not required.

Here are some tips and reminders to help the process along:
1.	The authorization form must be completed on paper. There is no electronic submission option. A little sighted help is useful here. If you decide to prepare and send in the authorization yourself, rather than in a meeting, the form as a printable pdf file is on the national website. Enter “PAC” in the search box, and the form will be the first choice. You must sign the form twice where the two different “Xs” appear. The PAC form is also available at the link above.

2.	The minimum donation of $5.00 per month is perfectly acceptable. Please encourage those who can give more, to give more. It is broad participation that builds up useful amounts of money.

3.	It is important to get the account number and routing number perfectly accurate when filling out the form. The best practice is to attach a voided check. The length of account numbers can vary, but routing numbers are always nine digits long.

4.	You may choose any day of the month to have the contribution withdrawn except for the twenty-ninth, thirtieth, or thirty-first. Remember to give yourselves some margin between the date you are paid and the date of the contribution withdrawal.

For those of you already enrolled in the PAC plan, thank you. Please consider increasing your contribution. You must fill out and sign the form, but a new voided check is not necessary.