[Nfbwv-talk] Chapter dues

Bob Hicks bob at seeinghandassociation.com
Wed Jan 16 18:15:50 UTC 2013

Hi Marcus.  We have a meeting tonight, so I will bring it up.  Our Treasurer
just had eye surgery, but I feel certain she will mail it in soon.

In December, we had a fund raiser.  Do we send you %50 and you will forward
the proper amount to the national or do we send part to you and part to the
national?  thanks

best regards,

Bob Hicks