[Nfbwv-talk] WV PUBLIC RADIO STORY ON SCHOOLS FOR DEAF & BLIND

Brad Hodges hts25701 at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 22:00:31 UTC 2013

Colleagues:

Thanks Ed for bringing this to our attention. I think we need to
formulate a response to the potential relocation of the school. Since my
understanding of the history of the current location is not as deep as
many others on the list, I will defer re those factors. I do believe
that there are some potential advantages to a relocation, and an
enormous pitfall of combining the schools and student populations in the
name of saving money, perhaps a great deal of money in the mind of the
State School Board.

Other thoughts from list members?

Thanks,

Brad