[Nfbwv-talk] Check This Out

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Jan 29 17:00:38 UTC 2013

Jack,

You are welcome. We watched it last night and found it to be very good.
The NFB also got mentioned by one of the children.

I really enjoyed what the children had to say and I appreciate how far
we have come over the decades and the difference the advances in
technology has made.  With that being said, the children, unfortunately,
are still struggling with the same issues that we had as children which
goes to show that the work by all of us, through the NFB, must still go
on.