[Nfbwv-talk] Convention Lunch and Learn

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Mon Jul 22 16:21:02 UTC 2013

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

Please be aware that the Best Western Bridgeport Inn's restaurant, the
Simmering Pot Family Restaurant, is not open for lunch.

On Friday, September 20, Brad Hodges will be conducting a Lunch and
Learn regarding technology (complete topic to b e announced) from 11:30
a.m. to 1:30 p.m.  For this Lunch and Learn, we have arranged for boxed
lunches with the hotel.  The boxed lunch will include chicken salad on a
croissant, a bag of chips, a cookie, and a bottled water for $10.99.

Chapter presidents, please provide me with a count as to how many boxed
lunches will be needed by your chapter members by Friday, September 6.
Members will pay for their lunch when they register for the convention.
Please remember to share this with your chapter members who do not have
E-mail.

If any members are not attending the Lunch and Learn, they can still
order a boxed lunch.

Karen, do you think you should ask the exhibitors if they want to order
a lunch as well?