[Nfbwv-talk] Who Is Attending Our State Convention

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Fri Jul 26 15:47:05 UTC 2013

It would probably be less confusing if chapter presidents were to gather
the following information and submit it all at one time:

The Kanawha Valley Chapter would very much appreciate all chapter
presidents and/or board members forwarding to them the names of those
who will be attending the convention so the name tags can be completed
in advance.  Also, indicate whether the individuals are voting or
nonvoting members and whether the individual reads regular print, large
print, or Braille so we will know how many agendas to print.  This
information should be submitted to Sheri Koch at slk5111 at hotmail.com or
via phone at (304) 993-5103.  Please provide this same information to
Charlene so we will know how many meals to order for the Friday night
reception and the Saturday evening banquet.  You can contact Charlene
via E-mail at charlene.r.smyth at wv.gov or phone at 304-841-1111.