[Nfbwv-talk] Look at Brad's great idea.

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Mon Jun 17 14:08:47 UTC 2013

Greetings from the Mountain State:

   Many of you on this list have plans to attend the 2013 Banquet in
Orlando on Saturday July 6. Unhappily a number of us are not going to be
able to attend in person this year. While admittedly feeling a bit sorry
for myself it occurred to me that with a minimum of difficulty we could
create our own Virtual Banquet here in Huntington. Here is the recipe I
intend to follow.

Ingredients
1 large pan of lasagna
1 big green salad
lots of fresh  garlic bred
1 easy to make desert
6 to 10 enthusiastic Federationists and neighbors
1 or more bottles of good wine and as many pots of my husbands
outstanding coffee
1 audio stream of the Banquet

Method
1. Send husband with van to pick up guests.
2. on a living room stereo connect to the NFB Convention audio stream.
3. In a large dining room combine first 6 ingredients.
4. For at least 3 hours enjoy good food, good Federation fellowship and
be inspired by the words of President Maurer.
5. Return guests to their homes nourished in body and renewed in spirit.

With so many ways to enjoy streaming audio, I am sure that there are as
many variations on this recipe as there are chapters and individuals who
might be encouraged or inspired by their own Virtual Banquet.

In Federationism

Brad Hodges
NFB of WV Huntington Area Chapter
nfbhuntington at aol.com