[Nfbwv-talk] AFB Reception at NFB National Convention

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Jun 18 20:25:58 UTC 2013

Darren,

I will do my best to be there.

Charlene

From: Nfbwv-talk [mailto:nfbwv-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Darren Burton
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 3:48 PM
To: NFB of West Virginia Discussion List
Subject: AFB Reception at NFB National Convention

Hello Everyone,

AFB is having a reception at the NFB convention on the evening of
Thursday July 4 from 6:00 to 8:00.  We will have wine and snacks and my
colleague Tara Annis and I will have a table showing our AccessNote app.
Our CEO Carl Augusto will have some remarks.  Then I will take the
podium to demo our AccessNote and AccessWorld aps and talk a bit about
our other research and tech work.  I hope our WV contingent can make it
to the reception.  It will be in the Signature 2 room on the second
level.

Darren

Darren Burton
Director, AFB Tech
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
1000 Fifth Avenue, Suite 350
Huntington, WV 25701
www.afb.org <blocked::outbind://8/www.afb.org>
Phone: (304) 523-8651
E-mail: dburton at afb.net
Expanding possibilities for people with vision lossTM