[Nfbwv-talk] National Certification in Literary braille

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 14:55:35 UTC 2013

Greetings all,

First off, thank you for the congratulatory responses. I appreciate it.

If you know braille or especially if you teach it, I encourage you to
take the test. It really is just a matter of knowing the braille code.

I want to remind everyone that it is not a test on speed, but more so
on accuracy.

There will be an opportunity to take the test at the West Virginia
School for the Blind on October 15th. The deadline to register is on
October 4th.

You can go to
www.nbpcb.org
and click on NCLB Certification for more information and practice
tests. You can also get hard copy practice tests.

If anyone has questions, I would be more than willing to answer them.

Thanks
Bre Brown