[Nfbwv-talk] Huntington Area Chapter met yesterday

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Sun Mar 24 21:57:00 UTC 2013

Brad, you guys are really making us proud here in WV.  It makes
me wish I had a chapter to physically meet with every month.
Nothing can replace that monthly meeting where people can sit
down together over breakfast or whatever and plan to change what
it means to be blind.  Keep up the good work.

Peace
Karen