[Nfbwv-talk] NYC and me

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 04:28:31 UTC 2013

Greetings all,

I wanted to write you all and let you know I am now living in New York City. I found a really nice room for cheap for rent in a three bedroom apartment. I've met 2 out of the three roommates I will have. I think we'll all get along just fine. I really like the location it is very quiet and peaceful for Brooklyn. There are lots of houses and families around. It even has a subway that goes straight to the stop closest to my school so I don't have to ever transfer which is nice as well.
I'm slowly getting things switched over and set up here. I'm hoping to get most everything done next week. This weekend is relax and settle in time.

thanks,
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.

"there is a moment when all hope disappears, all pride is gone, all expectation, all faith all desire. I own that moment. It belongs to me." Michael Robotham