[Nfbwv-talk] iPhone Update

NFB Huntington Area Chapter nfbhuntington at aol.com
Sat Sep 7 14:30:39 UTC 2013

Colleagues:

This is a very good, basic analysis of the changes to apple iOS. I have
heard several podcasts in which the VoiceOver features are demonstrated.
I am opymystic about them.

Note, to reach the control center you focus on the status information on
the top of the screen. Then swipe up with 3 fingers, the opposit of
opening the Notification feature.

Also, important updates to Siri will allow us to do things such as say