[Nfbwv-talk] Announcing New Ways to Connect

Marcus Soulsby msoulsby at suddenlink.net
Sat Sep 7 17:21:25 UTC 2013

Brad,

For now the email accounts or just set up this forwarders. However they can be set up as individual mailboxes that are accessible by either mail clients or web mail. I am currently looking at the webmail options available. And clients can be set up with certain instructions if need be.

Sent from my iPhone