[Nfbwv-talk] Announcing New Ways to Connect

Marcus Soulsby msoulsby at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 10 23:12:04 UTC 2013

Jack,

Thanks.  I hope it is indeed useful to many.

You may use whichever address you feel the most comfortable in conversing
with the general public with.  As your chapter address is on the website, it
will forward to the address you specify and if you reply to the visitor, the
address you choose to forward to will be visible to them.

Marcus E. Soulsby
msoulsby at nfbwv.org

Learn more about the National Federation of the Blind at:
http://www.nfb.org/
http://www.nfbwv.org/