[Nfbwv-talk] {Spam?} SOME CONVENTION REFLECTIONS

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Mon Sep 30 13:49:59 UTC 2013

Ed,

I do wish I had your way with words and your way of writing!!

I am still smiling about getting one over on you and being able to give
you such a good and well deserved honor.

I left the convention with such a warm feeling inside from being able to
spend time with my Federation family and knowing that the convention was
such a success because we all worked as one to make it so.

What a wonderful and memorable birthday it was.  Bre and all of you sure
did surprise me and I enjoy reliving it in my mind.  I will remember all
of you and the special evening every time I look at my blue Blenko glass
bowl.  I will use it for many different things and currently have it
sitting in the middle of my dining room table holding napkins in it.

Again, thank you to everyone.