[Nfbwv-talk] New member saying hi

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Fri Apr 4 14:51:47 UTC 2014

Hi Adrijana, thanks for responding.  We are just trying to get to know
you a little better.  Most of us have known one another for years, if
not most of our lives.  We have gone to school together, grown up
together, or have been fellow Federationists for years.  WE are glad to
have you join us and look forward to hearing more from you.