[Nfbwv-talk] Online Auction

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Fri Apr 25 18:56:56 UTC 2014

Greetings Fellow Federationist,

We are again going to have a national online auction in an effort to
raise the needed funds for our movement.  The E-mail below contains
additional information.

Please let me know if you have any ideas from where and what types of
items we can get donated from our state.

Also, would anyone like to spearhead this effort for West Virginia?
Please only volunteer if you feel you are able and willing to take on
such a project.

Charlene

Subject: NfB National Online Auction "Bidding for Equality"

Good evening everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well.  The purpose of this e-mail is to begin
the process of getting everyone excited about our National Online
Auction.  We were able to raise over $10,000 last year, thanks to all of
your wonderful contributions.

We are looking to grow our auction.  We are going to have seminars at
National Convention.  The seminars will be designed to discuss packages,
have information and packets available for affiliates to take with them,
and answer any questions that you may have.

If you already have someone in mind from your affiliate that you would
like to assign as the contact person, please send me their information,
or feel free to share mine with them.

Have a wonderful evening, and I look forward to visiting with you soon.

Kind regards,

Michelle Chacon