[Nfbwv-talk] Christmas Ornaments

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Wed Apr 30 13:16:21 UTC 2014

For those of us going to national convention this year, Sheri will bring
to the upcoming board meeting the Blenko Glass ornaments we had made
last year and sold at last year's national convention.  Sheri will
distribute them to every board member attending this year's convention
so we can each take a few to sell at this year's convention so we can
recoup our initial investment.  Please find out if any of your chapter
members will be attending this year's national convention so you can get
additional ornaments from Sheri to give to those chapter members as
well.

Everyone's assistance is appreciated!!!