[Nfbwv-talk] Auction

Sheri Koch slk5111 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 11:25:23 UTC 2014

Hi all,
It's that time of the year, time to think about auction items.  Here are some suggestions:

1.  Go to your local vendors and ask for a donation

2.   Get rid of that Christmas gifts that you hated in the first place and stuck in the closet

3.  Maybe you moved and some items just don't match your decor anymore

4.  Maybe you have a set of videos that you've watched and you no  longer want to rewatch them

5.   Did somebody give you a gadget you never learned how to use?

6.  Talk to your friends. They probably have lots of items they don't want either

If you have  lots of small items, think them for the grab bag.

Just to give you heads up, I'm donating a set of three Robin Williams videos

Try to donate two nice items with a value of at least $25 each.  It will help keep the action a little shorter. And, Think about it, if everybody donates that, we can raise a lot of money!!!! It is for a good cause it helps the state affiliate carry out their activities.

Happy hunting and I will see you at the auction.

Sent from my iPhone