[Nfbwv-talk] Auction

Jack Yahnke jack at seeinghandassociation.com
Thu Aug 14 13:31:09 UTC 2014

Hi Sherri,

Sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner.  I didn't want to respond until
I had checked with my driver (Jeanie).  We will not be able to leave
Wheeling until 3:00, putting us in Bridgeport around 5:00.  Depending on how
long it takes us to check in, get settled, and the time of the auction, I
would love to help out if possible.  Do you know the approximate start time
for the auction?

Jack