[Nfbwv-talk] Meals At State Convention

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 14:51:30 UTC 2014

Greetings fellow federationists,

It's hard to believe it, but state convention is right around the
corner. This year, we will have breakfast and box lunches available. I
will place the meals that have been chosen and the prices below. The
prices include a 19 percent gratuity tax.

Breakfast
Friday
Assorted Muffin, Danish, Bagels, Croissants & Biscuits (with butter
and preserves)
Assorted Chilled Fruit Juices, Coffee, Decaf & Hot Tea
$10 per person
Saturday
Selection of Chilled Fruit Juices
Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
Bacon
Home Fried Potatoes
Assorted Bread Basket with Preserves
Coffee, Decaf & Hot Tea
$12 per person
Sunday
Selection of Fruit Juices
Two Homemade Pancakes
Sausage
Coffee, Decaf & Hot Tea
$11 per person

Boxed lunches for Friday and Saturday
Select either a ham or turkey sandwich.
Chips
Fruit
Cookie
Drink
$13 per person

Let your chapter president know which days you would like breakfast
and your choice for boxed lunches. We encourage you to pay for your
meals before convention if at all possible.

All chapter presidents should email me a list that includes the following:
Name
Breakfast selections
Lunch selections
Paid or unpaid
Please try to get these lists to me by August 30th.

If you are attending convention, and you are not a member of a
chapter, you can email your selections to me at bre.brown24 at gmail.com

We look forward to seeing everyone.

Thank you
Bre Brown

Secretary, National Association of Blind Students