[Nfbwv-talk] BELL Conference Call

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Fri Aug 15 15:32:09 UTC 2014

I want to take just a moment to thank Keri Hurst and Anita Adkins for joining the phone conference earlier this week regarding a BELL Program.  This is something West Virginia would like to see happen during the summer of 2015.  In early spring of 2015, we will begin the selection process of who will actually be working with the children at this program.  For members who may not be directly working with the children, we still value your input and suggestions and we will definitely be calling on many of you to help with all of the planning and legwork that goes into making a project like this a success.