[Nfbwv-talk] Dick Porter award nominees

Sheri Koch slk5111 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 21:21:46 UTC 2014

Just reminding you that the Dick Porter.    nominations need to be in by 9/1/14.    For those of you who have not been in our organization Long, the Dick  Porter award is given to an individual who is not a Federationist, but who demonstrates an understanding of and a believe in the philosophy of the Federation.  This is an award that is not given every year and is not given lightly so please take ample time to give serious consideration to any nominees you might have.

As always I appreciate your input and look forward to hearing from you

Take care, Sheri

Sent from my iPhone