[Nfbwv-talk] I need Explanation

Sheri Koch slk5111 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:54:06 UTC 2014

Space available, also referred to as space, gives 100% service connected disabled vets seats on military aircraft when available. This allows individuals such as blinded veterans well the ability to travel around the country and internationally. Currently, Only military individuals, retired military personnel and the Red Cross can take advantage of seats available on military aircraft.I hope this is helpful and I hope you're doing okay Sheri

Sent from my iPhone