[Nfbwv-talk] Merry Christmas

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Thu Dec 18 15:33:22 UTC 2014

Hello Federation Family,

I know it is a very busy time of year for all of us but I wanted to pause for a moment to let all of you know I am thinking of you.  I wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and nothing but the best in the coming New Year.  I appreciate each and every one of you and count myself blessed for having known you and having you in my life.

Warmest affection,