[Nfbwv-talk] NFBWV Convention Duties Schedule

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Feb 25 18:16:54 UTC 2014

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

I bet all of you are right there with me wishing for the winter to be
done and behind us and spring and warmer temperatures with us.  The
snowy and treacherous roads this morning reinforced this wish for me.

Please find below a list of duties each chapter is responsible for
during the 2014 convention of the National Federation of the Blind of
West Virginia scheduled to take place at the Best Western Bridgeport Inn
September 11 through September 14.

2014

Host Chapter/Friday Night Reception:  Kanawha Valley Chapter

Registration Table:  Eastern Panhandle Chapter

Saturday Night Dance:  Sightless Workers' Guild of Wheeling

Members Auction:  Members at Large

Banquet Favors:  Huntington Area Chapter

Collecting and Awarding of Door Prizes:  Harrison County Chapter

All chapters are requested to keep me apprised of their plans so I can
be available to lend a helping hand if needed.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me at any time if you have any
questions or concerns.