[Nfbwv-talk] PAC plan

Marcus Soulsby msoulsby at suddenlink.net
Sun Jul 6 14:08:34 UTC 2014

Good morning everyone,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone could contribute to the pack plan by either increasing your existing donations or establishing a new one. If you on the plan, please send an email to myself, to PAC at Nfb.org, and to Scott Labarre at slabarre at laBarreLaw.com . If you're increasing your donation, all you need to do is give your name and state.

Just for the record, if people do this now, that might count towards the goal of me not singing at convention. Ha ha.

Thanks,

Marcus

Sent from my iPhone