[Nfbwv-talk] Harrison Co. Chapter

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Sun Jul 6 17:24:15 UTC 2014

Glenn and Mary have been our friends and colleagues in the NFB of West
Virginia for as long as I can remember. This is indeed a tragic loss for all
of us, and our condolences go out to his family.

Below is Glenn's obituary from Davis Funeral Home:

  Glenn William Grogg

Aug 31, 1946 - Jul 3, 2014

Mr. Glenn William Grogg, age 67, of Anmore, WV passed away on  Thursday,
July 13, 2014 in St. Mary's PA from injuries sustained in an automobile
accident.

Mr. Grogg was born on August 31, 1946 in Clarksburg, WV a son of the late
Bertram and Daisy Ovies Grogg.  He retired from the Town of Anmore with over
30 years of service, a life long member of All Saints Catholic Church,
member of the Harrison County Blind Club, and loved playing Santa Claus.  In
addition to his parents he was preceded in death by a sister, Jeanette Grogg
and brother, Pete Grogg.

Mr.  Grogg is survived by his lovely wife, Mary Virginia Larson Grodd, whom
he married on August 5, 1979; son and daughter-in-law, Roberto and Catherine
Grogg, of OH; daughters and son-in-law, Elizabeth Larson Ross and Jeff, of
Simpson, and Christina Maynard, of ID; 6 grandchildren, and several other
relatives also survive.

The family will receive friends on Tuesday, July 8, 2014 from 5:00pm until
8:00pm with a Prayer Vigil Service at 7:30pm at the Davis Funeral Home on
Rt. 98 in Clarksburg.  A Catholic Funeral Liturgy will be held on Wednesday,
July 9, 2014 at 10:00am from All Saints Catholic Church with Father Hilarion
Cann as Celebrant.  Interment will be held in Holy Cross Cemetery.

Online condolences may be sent to the family at
DavisFuneralHomeWV.COM

Davis Funeral Home on Rt. 98 in Clarksburg has been entrusted with the
arrangements for Glenn Grogg.