[Nfbwv-talk] AN EMOTIONAL DAY FOR WEST VIRGINIA FEDERATIONISTS

Sheri Koch slk5111 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 6 23:47:15 UTC 2014

Ed, that is a very beautiful tribute to both individuals.

 I remember Glen with very fond memories. He was the first one at my first state convention that this scared and new little rehab program supervisor really met. He handed my husband and me a glass of beer with a smile and a warm welcome. I will never forget him. I'm praying for his wife, Mary, and. I ask all of you to do the same.

Rest in peace Glen your pain is now over. We all love and miss you

Sent from my iPhone