[Nfbwv-talk] Transportation to attend Glenn's funeral on Wednesday

NFB Huntington Chapter nfbhuntington at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 02:09:25 UTC 2014

Federation family:

I just arrived back in Huntington from Convention. I must tell you that
I'm still having a rather difficult time getting my mind around the
harsh reality of Glenn's sudden and tragic passing.

I know I talked briefly with a few people by phone on Sunday. Now that
Joe and I have had an opportunity to chat, I want to let you all know
that we will travel from Huntington via Charleston to Bridgeport on
Wednesday.

We will pick up Huntington members between 6:00 and 6:30 am. We request
that those from Charleston meet at a common pick up location. I suggest
the Bob Evans in South Charleston. We must leave Charleston no later
than 7:30 in order to attend the 10:00 Funeral Mass.

Please give me a call on Tuesday if you know you would like to ride with
us. 304-523-0369.

In Federationism,

Brad and Joe