[Nfbwv-talk] Mary Grogg

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Jul 22 18:09:11 UTC 2014

Mary Grogg called me Sunday evening to let me know she is back in West Virginia!!!  Mary is now at Madison House in Morgantown where she will be receiving physical therapy.  She said that the first step will be to have her set up on the side of the bed.  She has not been out of bed since the accident.  Besides breaking some bones in her lower leg/ankle that required surgery, she said that she also broke four ribs and one of them punctured one of her lungs.  Mary sounded good and is already asking about our state convention.

If anyone would like to send her a card or note or give her a phone call please use the following information:

Mary Grogg
Madison House
161 Bakers Ridge Road
Morgantown, WV  26508
PHONE:  304-777-4348

I am sure Mary would enjoy hearing from all of you.