[Nfbwv-talk] FW: Honk Honk Hustle: Running neck and neck

Jack Yahnke via Nfbwv-talk nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 17:55:27 UTC 2014

Charlene,

Do you know if the NFB (Joanne Wilson) has a letter on file somewhere asking
for vehicle donations (Honk Honk).  I want to approach some local car
dealerships to see if they would be interested in donating their very used
trade-ins instead of paying to haul them to the junkyard.  It seems that
everybody wants or needs a letter to use as a source document. as I am sure
you are aware.

Jack