[Nfbwv-talk] AFB Press sale

Darren Burton dburton at afb.net
Tue Mar 4 15:18:30 UTC 2014

Hello WV friends,
I'm forwarding this on from our AFB Press department.

Darren

AFB Press is having a BIG  online sale March 4-6 where you can save up to 75% off select titles  FOR 3 DAYS ONLY!!!
www.afb.org/store<http://www.afb.org/store>
You don't normally see discounts like this unless you are buying books at the end of a conference. But in this Conference Sale (without a conference) you can get those same great savings while shopping from the comfort of your home or office - no getting up early, standing in line, or hauling home a heavy suitcase!
Examples of some of our great discounts:
Foundations of Low Vision: Clinical and Functional Perspectives, Second Edition, normally $94.95 will be $35!
Autism Spectrum Disorders and Visual Impairment: Meeting Students' Learning Needs, normally $49.95 will be $20!
Tactile Graphics, normally $49.95 will be $15!
And many more! Almost every book in our catalog will be on sale.
Our move to digital printing is making this ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME sale possible! Spread the word and plan to join us online at www.afb.org/store<http://www.afb.org/store>, March 4-6!
Sale prices apply to print copies and DVDs only, and only apply to select products in the AFB Bookstore. Quantities may be limited, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.