[Nfbwv-talk] We Have a Platinum Convention Sponsor

Smyth, Charlene R via Nfbwv-talk nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 17:49:42 UTC 2014

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

Mine, Sandy's, and Andy's time spent seeking convention sponsors has
started to pay off.  I got a call today from Antero Resources
Corporation today confirming that they have agreed to be a Platinum
Sponsor ($300) sponsor for our 2014 state convention that will take
place at the Best Western Bridgeport Inn the weekend of September 12 -
14.  Marcus will go ahead and put their sponsorship information on our
website and they will also be listed in our convention agenda.

I would like to encourage all of you to work towards seeking convention
sponsors which will assist with offsetting convention related expenses.
If you have any questions or if you are in need of a sponsorship flyer,
please contact your chapter president and/or board member.

Have a great weekend.