[Nfbwv-talk] a question for you all

Smyth, Charlene R via Nfbwv-talk nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 18:18:58 UTC 2014

Hi Keri,

I will see if I can gather some information regarding hotels.  In the
meantime, call the hospital and ask to speak with one of the social
workers to see if the hospital as available lodging or has any
agreements with any of the hotels to give discounts to patients.  Ruby
Memorial has some sort of place to provide lodging for patients and
family members if it isn't already booked up.  They also use to have
discount agreements with some of the hotels.